I am writing this in English so that everyone who has nothing else to do but to fiddle around on the internet every available hour of every day, can understand.
1. How big a fool do you think I am? If you understood anything that is being written in Afrikaans, why do you hand out your so-called advice in English? With your name at the bottom that can only be pronounced in either Russian, Spanish or some other language foreign to me. And then you dare call yourself my “friend”.
2. This blog is for friends and family. If you are not my friend or a family member, please stay off with all your so-called good-intended advice.
3. I have no need to have the rest of the world read my blog. I do not want more “hits”. I do not want my blog to be the first to appear on Google or whatever other website you people use. If by chance you come across my blog and can actually understand what is written, read and enjoy. But please refrain from leaving bull-shit advice.
4. Get yourself a decent job and stop harassing people with your spam.
5. And please do not bother to comment on this – it means you are more stupid than I thought.